Sounds like a question to me mate. Asking advice on picking a second bike by posting on a Rocket III Forum .. if it's not a request for assistance .. what is it ??

By the way I ride my Speed Triple more than my RIII .

I'm always open to suggestions... I'm definetly here to learn more about the R3R.

How about you buy the Roadie and I'll ride it and give you a weekly review, and if you don't like it you can just give it to me:D:D:D

Sure no problem! But when you say "Roadie" That makes me think you are refering to the Tiger 800 non xc model... While you are on my Roadie. How about letting me ride that M109. I've heard good things about that bike...

When I made my comment above...I apologize if it looked like I was trying to to horn in on this post. What I meant to say is that I've made my decision and went for the R3T for my next bike and that that was after already owning the R3 Classic and the 1700 Thunderbird. The Thunderbird was a great bike for tourng as long as you didn't mind it looking like it was really "loaded" up. I had two 2,600 mile trips on it and it was a fine ride for both.

The 2007 Classic I had made several long trips as well and I believe Mexican is right, you may be riding the Rocket more than you think but it is always nice to have a second bike for the variety of riding it may provde.

If the OP wants to go after the R3R...more power to him or even if it is an older version of the Rocket...enjoy it.

Good luck,

Dennis

`

When I made my comment above...I apologize if it looked like I was trying to to horn in on this post. What I meant to say is that I've made my decision and went for the R3T for my next bike and that that was after already owning the R3 Classic and the 1700 Thunderbird. The Thunderbird was a great bike for tourng as long as you didn't mind it looking like it was really "loaded" up. I had two 2,600 mile trips on it and it was a fine ride for both.

The 2007 Classic I had made several long trips as well and I believe Mexican is right, you may be riding the Rocket more than you think but it is always nice to have a second bike for the variety of riding it may provde.

If the OP wants to go after the R3R...more power to him or even if it is an older version of the Rocket...enjoy it.

Good luck,

Dennis

`

Thanks. Great info. I like to hear about personal experiences with the bike on subject versus other models...

Hope you can settle for an M90 buck, it's the middle child of the Boulevard pack. I'm sure you'd like it, but I'd be going with the Rocket if I were you. Sure Suzuki makes some good bikes but nothing comes close to the Rocket:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

M
Hope you can settle for an M90 buck, it's the middle child of the Boulevard pack. I'm sure you'd like it, but I'd be going with the Rocket if I were you. Sure Suzuki makes some good bikes but nothing comes close to the Rocket:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
M90 will do.:thumbsup: Yea the rocket is a beast...

Buck ..suggest you spend a whole day demo riding all the bikes on your 'maybe list' . Reckon you will have a pretty fair idea what suits you at the end of the day .. and then whichever bike you dream about that night .. buy that one !!!

Back