buck80mph

Standard Bore
Ride
2011 Speed Triple
I'm trying to decide on the perfect second bike....
I have a 2011 Speed Triple that I would keep for the Hooligan side that is still lingering in me. I realize that the R3R will also bring that out of me as well. I've ridden an 05 R3. But I'm looking for a bike to tour on. My touring friends ride a Bonnie and a HD Street Bob. I figured I could make an effort to fit in a little better...

Last edited:
I like my Enfield as a second bike, but it doesn't matter what else you have, the Rocket will be your first bike.

Always amazes me when people come on here and ask if they should buy a Rocket. Of course not! We all made that mistake and would hate to see you do the same.

Hmm... I don't see a question mark on the whole post...
And if this amazes you; I apologize for bringing your mind on such a journey...???

And if this amazes you; I apologize for bringing your mind on such a journey...???
U rode an 05! Well now we know U know the draw of the Rocket! U alright Buck80! I am just a posser with a B King Super Sport Tourer modded but I two want the black on black! Bring my baby back!

I'm trying to decide on the perfect second bike.... :thumbsdown:
I have a 2011 Speed Triple that I would keep for the Hooligan side that is still lingering in me. I realize that the R3R will also bring that out of me as well. I've ridden an 05 R3. But I'm looking for a bike to tour on. My touring friends ride a Bonnie and a HD Street Bob. I figured I could make an effort to fit in a little better...

Sounds like a question to me mate. Asking advice on picking a second bike by posting on a Rocket III Forum .. if it's not a request for assistance .. what is it ??

By the way I ride my Speed Triple more than my RIII .

I like being amazed so no need to apologise. Pity your desire to fit in better didn't extend to this place.

Back