New Zard Pipe for the 2500cc

Going from 80 decibels to 90 might be a problem though. Idk. I like that I'm able to crack the throttle open and people don't realize until I'm gone.
You have seen that it's for the actual model? ZARDs for the old models are already available.

And the 90 dB mean that it will not be louder but quieter. And I am really keen to see how they want to reach this...

i just spoke with the Zard distributor up the street here and he expects he will have all the information and pricing by Thursday, so he will give me a shout and let me know what it is all about. so far i think this is the nicest looking exhaust, the curve of the end cap follows the tire nicely, but, thats just me. and i don't have to have CF heat shields made for the header as it comes with them

I still think the boys did a great job on my exhaust retaining the stock look but getting rid of the cat and bigger outlet pipes...sounds the bees nut!!

Attachments

• 20201030_130754.jpg
    20201030_130754.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 20201030_131852.jpg
    20201030_131852.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 109
That's insanely expensive.
Sounds good, but maybe for $500.
Not even sure i prefer the look over the stock exhaust especially with eliminating the left side.
Definitely better looking that any other aftermarket out there though.

This bike is so well put together in from and function, that for the first time in my life with bikes, I have no desire whatsoever to change anything on it.

That's insanely expensive.
Sounds good, but maybe for $500.
Not even sure i prefer the look over the stock exhaust especially with eliminating the left side.
Definitely better looking that any other aftermarket out there though.

This bike is so well put together in from and function, that for the first time in my life with bikes, I have no desire whatsoever to change anything on it.
completely agree, thanks Darklapin and Lamonster for the link

Back