New to Triumph-Confirmed

have had mine for 2 years this summer did the tail and the even more awesome cherohala skyway... welcome from a little west of you- Middle Tennessee!!

how about those silly titans!!

Hey you got one! You're gonna love it; perfect pairing to go with your Indian.:)
Welcome from TX.

Battle ship is nice; but I always thought of mine as the craziest stripper at the bar.
She may not be the prettiest and she'll 'cut you' if you're not careful about how you 'handle' her. But, **** what a fun ride!

Scott

Totally did ... arms like rock ... was the strongest man I ever met , blimey o Riley thats for sure , mr muscles , used to love feeling them ooooohhhh I still do ... and he is still to me even if he doesn't think so.... the strongest man inside and out.... and obviously the coolest :cool::rolleyes::inlove:) love u nath , can't ever get enough of u :inlove and next year will be your year I promise :)

Totally did ... arms like rock ... was the strongest man I ever met , blimey o Riley thats for sure , mr muscles , used to love feeling them ooooohhhh I still do ... and he is still to me even if he doesn't think so.... the strongest man inside and out.... and obviously the coolest :cool::rolleyes::inlove:) love u nath , can't ever get enough of u :inlove and next year will be your year I promise :)
:inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove

Back