New to Triumph-Confirmed

Are you like all these northern dentists that only work 4 days a week and take Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off?
Hell to the NO!

I’m a full redneck southern dentist that works a full four day work week with a three day weekend.:p:p:p

Saw your edit nd I’ll raise you one. My wife and I can show you a day ride that can rival anything on the famous routes but are the hidden gems completely devoid of traffic and glitz. Tell me what you like and we’ll show it to you. One road so curvy it’ll make the tail of the dragon seem like a trainer road.

Last edited:
@Boog
Are you a woman???? :eek: :eek: :eek:
You pack ALL THAT for a weekend ride?!?!??? :rolleyes: :roll: :p
I do like your beads, Amigo! :whitstling: :thumbsup: :inlove

You wound me Steve, I'm glad I read this after getting to work, otherwise, I might not have been able to leave the house. :notworthy:

But to clarify, that bottom picture was en route to Sturgis from Virginia and all that gear house me and the three youngest men children while there, tent and all. (And do not begrudge me my air mat as I do still camp on the ground).

The second was likewise more than a weekend down at Mayberry days and the extra fuel was nice insurance...

So far, I have not trailered Brahma once.:D

You wound me Steve, I'm glad I read this after getting to work, otherwise, I might not have been able to leave the house. :notworthy:

But to clarify, that bottom picture was en route to Sturgis from Virginia and all that gear house me and the three youngest men children while there, tent and all. (And do not begrudge me my air mat as I do still camp on the ground).

The second was likewise more than a weekend down at Mayberry days and the extra fuel was nice insurance...

So far, I have not trailered Brahma once.:D
I agree with the air mat. When I pack my tent, the air mat and pump are coming too.

20150521_183309.jpg

Left of the driveway. Look at all that soft grass to put tents on. Restrooms are right of the driveway. :D

Well we are not really the tent types. My wife's version of roughing it is Holiday Inn express.;) Im kind of use to that now.

The last time we went camping was down on the river and the cicadas keeps us up all night long and the dampness and drizzle rain pretty much ended our desire to camp. give me a bed, TV ,wifi, a hot shower and a flushing toilet with paper. I'll give you the money and part ways.

Last edited:
Well we are not really the tent types. My wife's version of roughing it is Holiday Inn express.;) Im kind of use to that now.

The last time we went camping was down on the river and the cicadas keeps us up all night long and the dampness and drizzle rain pretty much ended our desire to camp. give me a bed, TV ,wifi, a hot shower and a flushing toilet with paper. I'll give you the money and part ways.
I love the sound of cicadas, and sitting by the camp fire. Plus campgrounds have hot showers, and flushing toilets. You just have to walk a little further. :)

Setting up the tent at Sturgis 2014 after riding all day; of course it is raining, would you have it any other way?!? Each of the three sons carried their own sleeping bags on their bikes and their clothes. I carried everything else on Brahma and still had some room for trophies...

Sturgis 2014.30.jpg

Back