New to Triumph-Confirmed

Welcome aboard Doc from New Zealand...and congrats on your new addiction..I have a 2016 Roadster and like everyone else, just love it. I have just dismounted actually from scooting around town doing stuff. Its summer here and today we had about 33 degrees celcius so was a warm one!..Its so bloody nice to be on the R3 creating your own breeze!
The smooth power of these bikes get me every time I ride!...there is no getting used to it!
Enjoy the forum as there is a wealth of knowledge in here and don't be slow to ask as we are all bruthas and sisters here!

Hello Dr. D and welcome from Virginia. I know we've already chatted on the forum but I must have missed your intro before. I have a son that lives real close to you outside of New Market. Lots of good riding in your neck of the woods as long as it's not when the farmers on out parading their tractors...

Hello folks I live in east TN and have been on bikes all my life since age 10. I've owned Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Harley and Indian but I may pick up a 2014 Rocket 3 Roadster. My wife and I each have our own bikes so there is no BSR in our family. Even the youngest daughter rides her own. We are very much liking the new line of Indians but have looked at the Triumphs they sell at our dealer. The other day I asked to ride one of the Rockets and they let me drive a used one. I was impressed with the power and may trade away my last Harley to get it.

I'll be looking over somer old threads and may ask for help regarding this bike. I hope the dealer and i can come to money terms.

Dr.D
Welcome to rocket 3 world, I have a 2005 rocket 3 and being that I like the stock three exhaust, I did remove the baffling and the cat box with the bypass sold on ebay, I also have the PC3 and once I started to make changes it has become a beautiful obsession and the list goes on and on; Anyhow" enjoy her and Be Safe!

Hello Dr. D and welcome from Virginia. I know we've already chatted on the forum but I must have missed your intro before. I have a son that lives real close to you outside of New Market. Lots of good riding in your neck of the woods as long as it's not when the farmers on out parading their tractors...
Thanks we are blessed with some great places to ride. I think the worst thing about the tractors is the mud and cow dung they leave on the road. I’ve got enough power to get around them any time I need to.

Does the son ride? Is he a Rocket man too? Where is Dumfrees?

Thanks we are blessed with some great places to ride. I think the worst thing about the tractors is the mud and cow dung they leave on the road. I’ve got enough power to get around them any time I need to.

Does the son ride? Is he a Rocket man too? Where is Dumfrees?

That tractor trail is a nuisance for sure and at times unsafe. A biker was taken out north of Denver by a plow that split his helmet during a merge onto the freeway, just didn't see that coming. Always concern around farm equipment on any road.

That son doesn't ride. 3 our of 5 sons do so I guess that isn't bad odds.

You can't get to Dumfries from there, you have start somewhere else first. Actually I am just north of MCB Quantico, about 40 miles south of DC.

Back