New to Triumph-Confirmed

Welcome to the madhouse Dr D . Is you one of them rhyming rappers ?
Gynocologist maybe ?
Well whatever you be , your gonna fit right in here .
From another one of the Brits . :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Rhyming rapper? Not hardly I’m to fair of skin for that. Gynecologist ha not officially. I’m a dentist for a living. Wrong lips.:p

Mounted up on the Fatbod to take it in for the trade this afternoon and it had a dead battery. I’m going to have to wait till Friday to make the swap. I thought I was going to cry. I can’t wait to get the monster home.

After the battery install I remembered how fast that little bike is with all the hc pistons and cams was. Hope the power of the Rocket does not disappoint.:rolleyes:

Rhyming rapper? Not hardly I’m to fair of skin for that. Gynecologist ha not officially. I’m
Mounted up on the Fatbod to take it in for the trade this afternoon and it had a dead battery. I’m going to have to wait till Friday to make the swap. I thought I was going to cry. I can’t wait to get the monster home.

After the battery install I remembered how fast that little bike is with all the hc pistons and cams was. Hope the power of the Rocket does not disappoint.:rolleyes:
Oh I think you will be ok ? :thumbsup: :D

He has no clue that no matter how much we hype this bike we cannot come close to the reality of twisting the throttle:roll::roll::roll::D.

this is reminding me of an old rhyme.... The First mates name was Cropper, and by god he had a whopper. Twice around the deck, once round his neck and up his 'ASS' as a stopper. Very childish I know and nothing to do with the thread:sneaky::eek::roll::roll:
He said guns . Not gun . If we talking gun ? Then I bow out ! :cautious:

He has no clue that no matter how much we hype this bike we cannot come close to the reality of twisting the throttle:roll::roll::roll::D.
I was just spewing crap. The Fatbob was dynoed at 120 tq and 110 hp. I’m sure I’ll be fine on the new big ole ball sack. You know the R3 is only a bike for the boys with the huevos grandes.

How a name for the new bike, “ The Big Gonad”? Testicularis Maximus? Das Black Cod?;)

Pppppfffffff! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back