New to Triumph-Confirmed

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
Hello folks I live in east TN and have been on bikes all my life since age 10. I've owned Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Harley and Indian but I may pick up a 2014 Rocket 3 Roadster. My wife and I each have our own bikes so there is no BSR in our family. Even the youngest daughter rides her own. We are very much liking the new line of Indians but have looked at the Triumphs they sell at our dealer. The other day I asked to ride one of the Rockets and they let me drive a used one. I was impressed with the power and may trade away my last Harley to get it.

I'll be looking over somer old threads and may ask for help regarding this bike. I hope the dealer and i can come to money terms.

Dr.D

Howdy Dr! Welcome form East Texas :D
If you think you were impressed with the one you test rode, wait til you ride one that has been opened up (re-mapped, or even intake/exhaust mods/re-map) ;)
I have never left a bike completely stock. I will want at least pipes , HF air mod and a tune of some sort. I will be looking and asking about these things. I bet the wife will be thrilled to hear i need to modify another bike.:(

Another welcome from New Zealand Dr D.
I've had my Rocket 6 years now and love every minute of riding it, am doing around 500Km's a weekend at present.

Back