New to Triumph-Confirmed

Welcome from Alabama Dr. D! Glad you enjoyed the R3 ride. I have been a Rocket pilot for 8 months now and never looked back. It has to be one of the most enjoyable bikes I have ever ridden. I would almost say that I am a addicted to it! This forum has been a joy to be a part of and has helped me to gain some knowledge that I wouldn't have known otherwise. Also most of us here don't get too serious so you can relax and enjoy the show. I hope you are able to snag the Rocket. Make'm a deal they can't understand! ;)
Chris

I've been riding for better than a half century, Dr. D. Owned nearly 20 bikes and ridden most of what's out there to ride.

Nothing comes close to the Beast, which you can quite easily modify to be a do anything (short of off-roading) type of ride.

As my Grandpappy used to say; "Ain't no replacement for displacement", especially if you can apply all that usable power to the pavement!

I feel like a noob all over gain reading some of the treads. Terms like TOR mufflers and RAM air are foreign to me at the moment but I’ll catch on, eventually. I will want some mods soon to make it have a bit more sound and a few more ponies, like it really needs them.;)

boy did you screw up docs going to wonder why you have a permanent smile,wifes going to wonder where youre at, boss going to wonder why youre missing so much work
Funny you post this right now. I came back into the living room after my two hours in the man cave smoking pipes , gave her a hug and told it was just because I loved her and I was not wanting sex. She said it’s probably because I done cummed over the bike deal. Yes poor grammar on purpose. We is southern down here.:D

I am the boss at work but I may go in anyway. I gotta pay for the toys.;)

Dr. D welcome from Indiana. I normally get down to Tennessee a couple times a year. Planning a trip right now to Selma N.C. with a stop in Knoxville.

Got my R3T Rocket 3 Touring) last spring. What a bike. A few mods made and a few to go and she will be right where I want her. It is addicting. The Rocket is also a show stopper when in a crowd so you better read up there will be a lot of questions coming your way. TORS Triumph Off Road Silencers listed as for Off Road Only. They seem to work just fine on any road?

Back