New to Triumph-Confirmed

Captain, sometimes we will reference ourselves as Captains. Why? You do not ride a Rocket you Pilot it. You have chosen the largest production motorcycle in the world.

Most that know what this bike is are in awe of it.

It is a beast, but we know it as a gentle giant that at the twist of the wrist will unleash it's power. Learning to ride this bike is to learn to respect it and what it can do. You learn quickly that it is a partnership between you and the bike that rewards you with many miles of smiles.

She is the battleship of motorcycles.

Well, Billy, now you have me thinking about changing the name of my steed from the "Mulberry Mistress" because she's Mulberry Red (a dominatrix which commands her rider's respect) to the U.S.S. New Jersey (Unlimited Soul Satisfier) in honor of the baddest of the bad WW II era battlewagons. Hmmmm...

There have certainly been way too many instances on the road when I wished to have one of those monstrous 16" guns at my disposal!:evil:

Welcome to the madhouse Dr D . Is you one of them rhyming rappers ?
Gynocologist maybe ?
Well whatever you be , your gonna fit right in here .
From another one of the Brits . :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well, Billy, now you have me thinking about changing the name of my steed from the "Mulberry Mistress" because she's Mulberry Red (a dominatrix which commands her rider's respect) to the U.S.S. New Jersey (Unlimited Soul Satisfier) in honor of the baddest of the bad WW II era battlewagons. Hmmmm...

There have certainly been way too many instances on the road when I wished to have one of those monstrous 16" guns at my disposal!:evil:
I got 16 inch guns ! :p

Welcome from upstate N.Y.!! I hope you like the feel of 3rd gear. puts the harley's to shame. You'll be walking away from them and all they can do is try to catch up! Torque is king.

Back