New to Triumph-Confirmed

Dr. D welcome from Indiana. I normally get down to Tennessee a couple times a year. Planning a trip right now to Selma N.C. with a stop in Knoxville.

Got my R3T Rocket 3 Touring) last spring. What a bike. A few mods made and a few to go and she will be right where I want her. It is addicting. The Rocket is also a show stopper when in a crowd so you better read up there will be a lot of questions coming your way. TORS Triumph Off Road Silencers listed as for Off Road Only. They seem to work just fine on any road?
Surely your not coming now are you? It is supposed to get down right cold. When is your trip?

Surely your not coming now are you? It is supposed to get down right cold. When is your trip?

We have not set a date yet. I have an old Air Force buddy in Selma. I have a cousin that lives just outside Nashville. Went white water rafting in Cleveland Tennessee a couple years ago and loved it. You live in a great state to ride. I really like the Frankfort Kentucky area too. Went to Buffalo Trace this year.

The Rocket is a great interstate bike she eats up the miles and just as at home on the curvy roads.

Captain, sometimes we will reference ourselves as Captains. Why? You do not ride a Rocket you Pilot it. You have chosen the largest production motorcycle in the world.

Most that know what this bike is are in awe of it.

It is a beast, but we know it as a gentle giant that at the twist of the wrist will unleash it's power. Learning to ride this bike is to learn to respect it and what it can do. You learn quickly that it is a partnership between you and the bike that rewards you with many miles of smiles.

She is the battleship of motorcycles.

Howdy and welcome from Maine. These motor bikes are remarkable, Triumph excels at balencing and handling along with the seating position. Great group here to help you along your path.

Hoopla

Welcome Dr. D from another Brit. Been watching the post unravel and congratulations on your purchase, one of the few decisions in life you'll not regret!

"The Battleship of Motorcycles", I like that, you are going to have great fun with this bike, I have had mine just over a year now, and I have learned to deal with the face splitting smile that happens every time I get on the road with this thing. you can take this bike anywhere and become the center of attention, in part I think it is because of the size and look of the bike, and the fact you rarely see these bikes.
Welcome from Canada by the way

Back