New to this forum...

Hello!
I'm from England and ride a Rocket III Classic. Good to see there are so many Rocket III owners out there.
Had this bike for about 18 months. The best thing has been riding it round Northern Ireland. Worst thing was the shaft bearings disintegrating. But can't imagine a better bike to own now its fixed!

Welcome from sunny Southern California! At least now it's fixed and you won't ever have any more tests of Rocket faith! :)

Another welcome to the site from New Jersey, USA, Captain Hov.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Last edited:
Welcome and Merry Christmas from Melbourne Australia, looks like a nice set of wheels!!!

Hello!
I'm from England and ride a Rocket III Classic. Good to see there are so many Rocket III owners out there.
Had this bike for about 18 months. The best thing has been riding it round Northern Ireland. Worst thing was the shaft bearings disintegrating. But can't imagine a better bike to own now its fixed!
44262-eadcc43f679f7afa9369ebc0961d3ebf.jpg

Welcome Hov, from one of the Aussies, nice ride and the colour suits the Classic shape:thumbsup:

Welcome from New Jersey, I agree good looking motor you have there! Enjoy the ride!
Cheers Jag
Another welcome - from the UK. Pleased you've got such a beaut. You'll find everything you could think of on this forum.

Happy riding!!
Essex! I'm in Sussex (but really a Northern Monkey).
Welcome from Auss
G'day mate
Welcome to the site,

My wife and visited your fair country in the summer of 2014. The picture in the avatar was taken on the bike we rented from Phillip McCallen's store in Lisburn.

Jerry C
Glad you liked it here.:thumbsup:
What Hans said..........WELCOME
Thanks.
Yes, Alpental, that was a test of faith!
Cheers TriumphPhil. Tom Petty quote:thumbsup:
G'day R3 Rider & Cusso Ken. Wish we had some of your weather here:cool:
Hi Sonny.
See you about.

Last edited:
Hello!
44262-eadcc43f679f7afa9369ebc0961d3ebf.jpg
Welcome Hov from the wet and windy Midlands
You just joined the best forum by far for Rocket owners, there is a wealth of tips and ideas to improve Rocket ownership,where in the country are you based?

Welcome Hov from the wet and windy Midlands
You just joined the best forum by far for Rocket owners, there is a wealth of tips and ideas to improve Rocket ownership,where in the country are you based?
I'm based in Sussex, not far from Gatwick, but I am originally from Sandbach, Cheshire. Pass through wet & windy Midlands now and then!

Back