That is OK as long as you still own a Rocket.....Now if you sell the Rocket to get the Vic......you are forever banned to ride behind your wife on here Can am:p:D[/quote]
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

When I lived in Darwin a couple of times I crated up my Rocket and shipped it south. That was to avoid a 4 day each way 4,000 klm boring ride .. done that ride 5 times.. i guess that's similar (but not the same ;)) as trailering a bike.

When I lived in Darwin a couple of times I crated up my Rocket and shipped it south. That was to avoid a 4 day each way 4,000 klm boring ride .. done that ride 5 times.. i guess that's similar (but not the same ;)) as trailering a bike.
Damm, you be one hard ass, TC.
The Rocket Scientist lives in the north USA, not in that girly-boy weather you guys have in OZ. :eek:

I find shipping your motor due to laziness much worse than a bloke, old in the bones and infirmed, using a trailer to get his motor to decent weather in order to EXTEND and INCREASE his ability to ride, baby, ride! :roll:

You blew this one, Mate! heh heh heh :evil::thumbsdown:
1olbull

Last edited:
Damm, you be one hard ass, TC.
The Rocket Scientist lives in the north USA, not in that girly-boy weather you guys have in OZ. :eek:

I find shipping your motor due to laziness much worse than a bloke, old in the bones and infirmed, using a trailer to get his motor to decent weather in order to EXTEND and INCREASE his ability to ride, baby, ride! :roll:

You blew this one, Mate! heh heh heh :evil::thumbsdown:
1olbull

Not sure what that meant or whether I should be offended or not :sneaky: all I know is the best time I ever did the 4,000 klms was 3 1/2 days .. Brissy to Darwin.. dawn till dark because of the wildlife. Just meant I had 8 extra days down south and could enjoy riding someplace that had corners if I shipped my bike down. Chick that ran NQX loved bikes and did me $500 each way , coundn't ride it that cheaply after fuel, a bed and tucker.

Back