Well I'm not proud but I have become a trailer person. I've always looked down my nose at trailer people but with most of the RAA's taking place a long way from where I live I figured it was time. The enclosed trailer I rented to go to Leaky (a Haulmark knockoff) took my car down to 10 miles to the gallon. I bought this one on eat-me-bay and drove down to South Carolina to pick it up. Got about 16 mpg pulling it home at 75+ mph. It's made by Luxe-Ryder. It's supposed to hold two full dress Harleys. The top half tilts up. It has air ride with onboard compressor. You flip a switch and it does the low rider thing and squats down to make loading easier. Has a powered lift wheel in the front to lift it off the tow vehicle. Diamond plate floor, and LED lights. It pulls like a dream. You can barley tell it's back there. The guy I bought it from used to have a first year Rocket III that he bought new. Small world ! Ya I noticed the fenders are kinda Harleyesque :rolleyes:

PICT2520.JPG
PICT2521.JPG
Sure its not a horse float mate lmfao

I thought of that.

Those type trailers are generally tall enough. It needs to be about 9 feet long as a Rocket is about 8 1/2 feet long. My Rocket is 5 feet tall at the top of the wind shield, which is quite a bit taller than the mirrors.

PICT1516.JPG

The trailer i can deal with mate im looking down my nose because you are still running metzlers on the front

Building a trailer myself at the moment .. but it isn't to carry my bikes around in. Fred i'm sure you have a valid reason to have to trailer your bike rather than ride it .. hope so anyway. So i'm going to shut-up now cause I like you Fred.

lmfao yeah what gives Fred ya not getting soft are ya mate

Back