New (to me) 2005 R3

Yup heard that resale story about 4 times myself along with all the BS about big bore kits. Never had any resale on any of the 4 of those I let go just like any other bike. Welcome aboard enjoy the 05 there aint no substitute for cubic inches. Al

Welcome from another of the Aussies, even in OZ the bike market is flooded with Harleys ,they send them out from the US by the container loads ,and nobody wants the older ones pre 103 cubes ,but there is always the "must have a Harley" victims of the excellent HD advertising and promotion people.

Nice!!!!!!
Cardinal Red and a Summer Screen and a set of Jardines to boot!!!!
Take a look and see if she has the stock air intake or triple filters?

The pipes are actually a discontinued set by Maddog. The air intake is by K&N, but I don't know the model. The previous owner got an absurd tune on the ECU and took out the butterflies. He said it put up more than 150 ft-lb at the rear wheel from ~2000-4000 RPM before falling off, with a peak horse power in the low 150s.

I can't speak directly to the veracity of those claims, but I believe him for a couple reasons. Firstly, because he only told me that after money and title had already changed hands. Secondly and more importantly, because I smoked a first generation Hayabusa in an impromptu 5-85mph "let's see what happens when we both open the throttle" during a group ride last weekend.

Back