New rocket owner hey everone

I wanted to introduce myself on this forum. My name is Bobby currently in ogden UT. Im Finally able to brag I too own one of the baddest motorcycles ever made. This forum has been one of the most useful sources in my search. I want to say thanks to all you guys.

I'm gonna try to keep this short. I cut my teeth on a 600 shadow obviously that got boring lol. I then got my 1995 Magna after working on one at one of my jobs. I was hooked for 70,000miles. At that time I lived in Dayton Beach and was able to demo just about any bike I wanted, and trust me I have ridden just about everything. For years I would ride away from the Demos grinning ear to ear because I had the bike I wanted. Until I demo'd the Rocket III. It took a min to get back into party mode that day. I've own a custom chopper also but I fix it more then I ride the **** thing. Ive got over 110,000 miles on two wheels, but this bike scares me a little! I forgot what what that was like.

If any of you are in my area we should meet up. Also I frequent Sturges, red lodge, and Daytona Rallies.

It was 33 degrees, thank the gods for heated grips.
hanibal.jpg
frost bite.jpg
Welcome from Arizona, 72f on Sunday.

Back