Thanks all for your welcome messages.
I’ve been in touch with Dave Platt and ordered the Cat bypass pipe so hopefully be fitting it on Saturday and then going for a blast around Dartmoor for a sound check lol
:eek::cool::thumbsup:

Congrats and Welcome! to the family :) ...and yea... that grin is permanent...
-MIG

Thanks all for your welcome messages.
I’ve been in touch with Dave Platt and ordered the Cat bypass pipe so hopefully be fitting it on Saturday and then going for a blast around Dartmoor for a sound check lol
:eek::cool::thumbsup:
Hi Misterpeck, I have just fitted the Dave Platt cat bypass pipe.........such a beautiful noise! How did you get on with yours? I found Dave really helpful, especially when I got the stock pipes mixed up and was convinced his product was faulty!:eek: (Turned out the wife had been looking for something in the garage and had moved them around)!:rolleyes:

I found Dave really helpful, especially when I got the stock pipes mixed up and was convinced his product was faulty!:eek: (Turned out the wife had been looking for something in the garage and had moved them around)!:rolleyes:

Ahhhh...... blaming the wife now are you :)

If she is anything like my wife, you will be living in the garage for that slip...

Back