av8r4fun

.040 Over
Last night, signed the paperwork and purchased a Red 2005, R3. OMG.... test drove it and wow.. what a bike. I wanted to have a little fun, pushed it past 5k rpm and looked down and was doing 105 mph. It was handling like no other bike I have ever driven. Downside, I won't be able to pick it up for another week, until the accessories are installed. (ThrottleMeister, Shield, backrest/rack, panniers, all OEM)

HAIL to TRIUMPH!!!

Another One "Sees The Light"

Glad to have you with us and for goodness sakes, stop looking at the clock.......that'll only make time slow down. I actually heard you smiling in your description of your first encounter with the "BEAST". If you have a question, suggestion or comment then you've come to the right place.

Keep us posted!

av8r4fun said:
Last night, signed the paperwork and purchased a Red 2005, R3. OMG.... test drove it and wow.. what a bike. I wanted to have a little fun, pushed it past 5k rpm and looked down and was doing 105 mph. It was handling like no other bike I have ever driven. Downside, I won't be able to pick it up for another week, until the accessories are installed. (ThrottleMeister, Shield, backrest/rack, panniers, all OEM)

HAIL to TRIUMPH!!!

Congratulations av8. You got one long week ahead of you. Nice accessories by the way.:)

:) Welcome AV8,you did what I didn't,test rode it,cause I didn't want to go thru the agony of what you are going thru.You got the quicker color by the way.Congratulations on the best decision made by everyone here.;)

Back