new r3 made in finland

Tank is not moto plan, it is original tank + extra fiberclas

Handel bars made by owner... NOT motopalan

The tank is Moto-Plan/BRM as is the drag bars and the risers. Moto=Plan/BRM is most certainly not Finnish

If it isn't Motoplan/BRM, its tradedress at it's best. I have the BRM/Motoplan catalog sitting right in front of me for comparison.

Gees, kind of pricy aint it. I am sure I could turn alot of heads, but I dont think I could swing that, the heads I would be turning would be the PoPo. Kind of sucks to be just plain Po.:(

For 50 I could buy an MV Agusta 4+4 dripping with dry carbon fiber, Brembo Gold Line 6 pot stoppers and performance figures that would leave that bike at the stoplight plus get a custom engraved Tag-Huer Chronograph with the bike. Besides, I know where the MV is made.:)

Hello from Finland to you all from me too!!:cool:

There isn´t any BRM/motoplan parts in that bike, all parts are modified from original. Speedometer/tacho in tank is my own design using 3 inch pipe as housing. Fenders and struts are grinded and welded from Rockets own stuff. Seat is original gel seat that is been lowered about 5 inches, suspension is lowered 5 inches, tail light is made from two kinds of ligths and there´s LEDs in it... And so on...

Whole bike took over 130 hours to make, so that´s why the price is so high. And You have to understand the price level in Finland, normal 2006 Rocket costs about $33000 US (21000 euros) here...Thanks for Finnish taxes...And new 2008 model $39000 US (26000 euro)....:eek:

And yes, there is a turbo under the bike too...:D

More pictures in http://www.motobox.fi/page.asp?document_id=43&cat_id=43

Still to come: front end polishing, new heat shield in exhaust pipe, engine painting...and maybe something more...

Last edited:
Back