New owner . . . FINALLY

Welcome Dodahman from Chesterfield UK,
BigNorm has nailed it, DEcosse will be able to answer your question and provide a fix if required.

Welcome from Minden Nevada . I think it was the older models that needed the Eastern Beaver kit. I'm sure someone who knows for sure will chime in shortly. @DEcosse is our resident electrical guru here.

Enjoy the ride

Welcome from Upstate South Carolina ! You gonna love the Rocket. Just got tires this week from Rocky Mountain in 2 days free shipping AND couldn't beat the price.
Hey, I live here in the low country, Georgetown area so if you are ever down here, I would like to ride with you. I know all the scenic back roads and good "eat places". On my roadstar, I would just jack the bike up, remove the tires and take them to a shop. I am willing to let the shop make a little profit on tires. The local shop I have used for years does an excellent job. One thing I am looking forward to is tubeless tires and no more spokes. Much easier to repair these type tires with a simple kit by the side of the road. Having a flat on a big heavy cruiser with tube tires in the middle of nowhere is something I hope none of y'all experience.

Welcome aboard. As you've probably gathered this is the in place for everything to do with Rockets. In addition, it's the best international forum ever. One big happy brotherhood which includes one or two ladies too.

WELCOME to ya Dodah from WA State!
Roadstar is a good motor, yet not in the same league as the Rocket.
You shall defecate yer britches at the power and handling improvements of the mighty Rocket.

Welcome aboard. As you've probably gathered this is the in place for everything to do with Rockets. In addition, it's the best international forum ever. One big happy brotherhood which includes one or two ladies too.
You folks have really helped during my long search. Thanks.

WELCOME to ya Dodah from WA State!
Roadstar is a good motor, yet not in the same league as the Rocket.
You shall defecate yer britches at the power and handling improvements of the mighty Rocket.
I plan on making a few changes, just for ergonomics/comfort. The thing I like in the rocket is the tuning ability. . Looking forward to experimenting. My old roadstar has been a great bike but the carb setup is problematic when you want to go up to a bigger carb. I am glad I held back and enjoyed the bike without dumping thousands into it just to create more issues.

Back