Where is 110 MPH legal anyway ? No really ... where is 110 MPH legal ? I want to ride there. Any 150+ places ?

I didn't mean riding at 110 but meant it as an overtaking comparison. If the top speed is 110 and you're doing about 70 and want to nip past something there's not much power left as opposed to something with a top speed of 130+ then you can overtake quickly and easily.

Kind off agree Mitchie. There's a lot about that bike I'd normally dislike intensely but strangely, I reckon I could live with it.

Yeah im the same i normally wouldnt like those gaurds or headlight shroud ect but all together it works strangely . I wouldnt mod anything id just take it out from time to time for something different. dont mind the scout either

Yeah I know Bull. But most of us don't have that special GOOJF card like you do. I think it is about time some super rich crazy person (Elon Musk) builds an Autobahn type toll road here in the States. At least 100 miles long. I have a great idea how to do it.

Yeah I know Bull. But most of us don't have that special GOOJF card like you do. I think it is about time some super rich crazy person (Elon Musk) builds an Autobahn type toll road here in the States. At least 100 miles long. I have a great idea how to do it.

Bill, you never replied . . . gonna ride up here one day soon for a dyno?

i like that new Scout

I do too, but the WSJ are insane if they think it's the ideal first motorcycle. It still has 100 hp! That's like issuing one of the less powerful but still Ferraris to your 16-year old son when he gets his license. An ideal beginner bike is something like a Honda Grom.

Where is 110 MPH legal anyway ? No really ... where is 110 MPH legal ? I want to ride there. Any 150+ places ?

Well, it is in Germany, only about 2 hrs away from my home. Europe has a lot of disadvantages in terms of emission laws and taxes, but at least there is the Autobahn. On the highway I will cruise at 160+ kph everywhere around here, so anything under 100hp is actually too slow. So the Indian is very nice, but a third cylinder would be desperately needed... ;):D

Back