The Scangauge plugs into the OBD2 connector and gives you any DTC codes (and clears them), water temp, Intake Air Temp, Ignition Advance, Closed/Open Loop indicator, and a number of other things. You can get them on Ebay for around $150. It also gives you RPMs and since the Touring has no tach I thought that would be useful. Problem is it has about a two second refresh rate, so you see what your RPMs were two seconds ago.

GPMAZ - you can set the Scangauge to update quicker by setting the update rate to fast.

Very nice set up and it surprises me that the rear tire is getting less than the metz we have or should I say some of us have;). Welcome and if you get out to the SE give a buzz. That luggage rack is interesting too, covers the rider seat area for better weight distribution. Please disclose that puppy's origin?

Very nice set up and it surprises me that the rear tire is getting less than the metz we have or should I say some of us have;). Welcome and if you get out to the SE give a buzz. That luggage rack is interesting too, covers the rider seat area for better weight distribution. Please disclose that puppy's origin?

Thanks! Yeah, I was hoping for a bit more from the rear tire, but high temperatures and slightly extra-legal speeds seem to take their toll.

The rack is a Triumph accessory. The price was reasonable and the mount seems quite sturdy. On something the size of the R3 you don't even know its there.

Back