No protests on my part. Currently in Florida as a snowbird for a while. Watching all the snow and fridged temps northern parts are getting. Posting from down here has changed the nationality flag for some reason. Not complaining.... Love Florida... it's warm down here :)

In what part of Florida are you living?

WELCOME to ya, from WA State!
Ridden CO many times and heading back again this coming summer.
Terrific motor country!

No protests on my part. Currently in Florida as a snowbird for a while. Watching all the snow and fridged temps northern parts are getting. Posting from down here has changed the nationality flag for some reason. Not complaining.... Love Florida... it's warm down here :)

don't blame you, some friends have posted pictures of winter in Timmins right now, and yea they can keep it, I have no desire to do that much snow anymore

In what part of Florida are you living?

Hudson area near New Port Richie on Gulf side.

don't blame you, some friends have posted pictures of winter in Timmins right now, and yea they can keep it, I have no desire to do that much snow anymore

I'll post one on another thread rather than highjack this post.

Welcome from West Michigan !

64976_3d73b1f9a27c343dea70d267eff336a3.jpg

Welcome to the family!! Great to see another Rocket Captain give snow the bird and ride on by... ;-p

Thanks for the welcome. I live in America more to the point Colorado. Lots of mountain and country back roads.

I live in a America too... when I'm not deployed. My avatar flag points to whichever VPN I'm tied into at the moment... ;)
-MIG

Back