Hi Soufy and welcome to the forum from a fellow Brit. As for your problem...I'm sure that one of the more knowledgeable gents (and there are many) will rise to the occasion and will help to put you out of your misery :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hy Soufy...welcome....
copied this for ya...might help...
"All sorted Just in case anyone has a similar problem as the k3's fitted with these are probably due to cause trouble. The problem i had was an erratic response from the unit and then it started to behave like a bad battery (solenoid was clicking rapidly) The wires that went to the block of black and black/white wires was a bunch of earths, this wire was a red herring as such, just an earth connection for the Meta (taped up and left) The other black wire with green loops on that was connected to the fuse box again was a red herring, switched live feed to the Meta. taped up and left. The third black wire with green hoops disappeared into the loom and headed towards the front of the bike, i stripped the loom back and found it was connected to the orange/yellow wires (fuel pump etc) at a factory connection. This wire was made live by turning the kill switch on (bike to run position) it turned out that this need to be connected into the Orange/brown that went into the ecm. There is a factory connection point on the orange/brown next to the block of earth wires All the other connection that were removed from the Meta were self explanatory."

Back