New Handelbar

finTR3

.060 Over
If you need more sport drive position ... hands more foward and ,narrow and lower .

here is difference
http://kuvablogi.com/nayta/1022441/

Fits like clove, and fitting is easy

Handel bar is HD sportster 883R and same handelbar is year 2008 HD Sportster 1200 Nightster... Bar is Satin Black

Thanks

I've been looking for a lower bar mod. Does it bolt in with stock triple clamps? If so I'll have T bars for sale soon
Thanks

I've been looking for a lower bar mod. Does it bolt in with stock triple clamps? If so I'll have T bars for sale soon
Thanks

I had mine fitted by my dealer while it was in for a few other jobs, so I don't know exactly what needed doing. I think they bolt straight on but they don't have the necessary threaded piece inside the ends for the std bar end weights, I'm sure other will chime in with full details.
What else have you got planned?

If you need more sport drive position ... hands more foward and ,narrow and lower .

here is difference
handelbar HD | Bst weels | tr3 | Kuvablogi.com

Fits like clove, and fitting is easy

Handel bar is HD sportster 883R and same handelbar is year 2008 HD Sportster 1200 Nightster... Bar is Satin Black

My question is..... Can you see anything in those mirrors? They look like chrome canoli's:D

...and you have all that cable hanging there. Time for some Flipmeisters Wiring Clamps and yes, I make them in all bar sizes by request.:)

I've been blacking out my 05 Rocket. I started before Roadster came out or I just would have bought one of those. I've done peg mounts, rear frame rails, backrest and luggage rack, lower fork guards and am now doing triple clamps and bars

Back