Fair enough, but the only other car like a clubman is an Ariel Atom. The only other cars really in the same league are the elise/exige.

Fast small cars you refered to, most hot hatches for example, are a pain. In my experience though, the cars to really look out for are the ones with a driver behind the steering wheel.

Finally:confused: OK the clubman thing is YOUR thing thats great, but this is not a clubman forum, most of us would not know one if we fel over one, but would look at it because it is different and appreitiate it for that. I will no longer entertain this tread......:bch:

Clubman ...pretty obvious you have outstayed your welcome. Also obvious you have little or nothing in common with the Rocket III Owners that this site is dedicated to ... perhaps say your goodbyes and find somewhere more suited to your interests ... yes !!!

Having read the first post in this thread I disregarded it. Wish I hadn't bothered reading through it now. The guy rides with a bunch of 250s sometimes and has ridden a 400 once upon a time. Wow, what a hero. He wants a Rocket engine to put in a 4 wheeler - I guess because R3s don't come with training wheels - but only after he gets his mother's permission to crack open his piggy bank. This guy's not so much insulting, he just an immature idiot who wanted to hang around with us for a while in the hope it would kick start puberty for him. A time waster if ever there was one.

!:eek:

I have no idea how I managed to get through over 1000 post's without pissing you guys off but I'm sure as hell glad I did!! :D

Awww! com'on RKTNMYPKT :rolleyes: you pissed me off 999 times I just didn't want to say anything :( but congrats anyway..

:evil::evil::evil::evil:....................................................:D

who do we love?????

we love jim...we love jim...we love jim.... we love jim... we love jim ....jim we love...love jim we.....ahhhh you get the idea.:D:D:D

Back