Always the new guy, ya come on a rocket site and act like a *****head. lots of them around , if you dont like Rockets or the people that ride them **** off, We are here to talk Rockets not cars or Busa, Maxs or other fast Vehicles ,If you are looking for a Rocket engine then say that and move on.I am not easily offended, i just react to an action , dont like your form Mate.

Always the new guy, ya come on a rocket site and act like a *****head. lots of them around , if you dont like Rockets or the people that ride them **** off, We are here to talk Rockets not cars or Busa, Maxs or other fast Vehicles ,If you are looking for a Rocket engine then say that and move on.I am not easily offended, i just react to an action , dont like your form Mate.

Here Here!!!, Dont want to be insulted by anyone that has NO INTEREST in our passion. It seams this relationship would only ever be one way, clubman would take all the advise we could give him (and it would be given freely) use us, then dissapear with no contribtion. Phuck off Idiot. Piss him off webmaster!!!!! or change your tune fella!!!

Flick the tosser

Here Here!!!, Dont want to be insulted by anyone that has NO INTEREST in our passion. It seams this relationship would only ever be one way, clubman would take all the advise we could give him (and it would be given freely) use us, then dissapear with no contribtion. Phuck off Idiot. Piss him off webmaster!!!!! or change your tune fella!!!

I am with you Mittzy, time the webmaster terminated his tirade of insulting crap towards real Forum Members.

Just maybe you should read your own writing, as far as being "Older and Lazier" it requires a lot more skill and work to ride a rocket with any gusto, you would find in fact that it usually scares the crap out of most younger riders so for you wanting to put it in a toy car is probably safer as you would kill yourself on a Rocket, maybe when you grow up, stop dreaming, when your balls drop you might take a Rocket for ride and ride it in anger you will retract you assumption that you need to be "old and Lazy"...
Hanso (and others), I appreciate you spelling it out. My riding style (predominantly leant over and track work) and the riding style offered by an R3 don't really bear much resemblance. Hence that is why I said I had little to no interest in riding a power cruiser. What should be obvious from the start of the thread where it was going so well is that I have significant respect for what this engine is capable of. How that corresponds to me pissing on the joy of others, well I really don't see how those dots connect. If people do find it insulting that I don't plan to ride one soon, I'm sorry, but I can't appease you there. While maybe I should not have hit back at slickrick, I don't think it was reasonable to be expecting that type of post - and I did appreciate his follow up to that.

not that it counts but you sir (club) do not have a clue what you want hear me out the bikes you have road are toys when compaired to a rocket I have had 10 hp to 525 hp and can prove it so before you get ya a motoer form a rocket to put in a club car make sure its what ya want it would work I'd say but the rockets are not slow or for old guys I understand you say you did not mean it that way but came a cross as such we are close here and love are rockets there like kids to us so that could be why you are getting a hard time till you have been on one it will be tough to get respect when you are talking about one good luck
Cheers Watcher. Given your history, I think it's safe to say that you would know that what one has owned and what one has ridden/driven aren't necessarily the same. I have ridden other (more powerful) bikes and driven some decently powerful cars. Don't know if it has 525hp, but at 4L v8TT, I can't see it being far off. Rear engine, rear wheel drive, less than a tonne, 2' suspension travel, 2' dia wheels, dirt track, hella fun that's for sure. Unless someone really just wants a lotus 7 replica, clubbies aren't for the slow either.

It seams this relationship would only ever be one way, clubman would take all the advise we could give him (and it would be given freely) use us, then dissapear with no contribtion. Phuck off Idiot. Piss him off webmaster!!!!! or change your tune fella!!!
Penny for your thoughts moron. How you came to assume (mother of all ****ups right there) I would grab and run I have no idea. Truly patently stupid. The fact that you then encourage me to do that is laughably ironic.

If the powers that be decide that this is to be my last post, I want to thank @warp9.9 for his advice and constructive comments, as well as the others that chipped in.

i will never understand why someone would come on a forum and bag out the bike or the riders:confused: i have ridden all types of bikes and respect the choices of people to choose a type of bike . whether it be a race , cruiser, dirt or a scooter , not all of us can or want to be boy racers on the road. My days of riding to mine or bikes limits are gone but i still don't consider myself old or lazy just satisfied in what and how i ride. Along time ago i had a friend who rode a suzuki gs 850 and would bet a lot of money on him to beat all the posers on there current sports bikes, so never judge a rider by his bike . i have passed plenty of sports bikes on my boulevard thru the twisties but i couldn't care less doesn't give me a big head they were just enjoying their day out at their pace.

Penny for your thoughts moron. How you came to assume (mother of all ****ups right there) I would grab and run I have no idea. Truly patently stupid. The fact that you then encourage me to do that is laughably ironic.

If the powers that be decide that this is to be my last post, I want to thank @warp9.9 for his advice and constructive comments, as well as the others that chipped in.[/QUOTE]

Well you got my thoughts allready!!!!! You come on here swinging punches at our members! and what you dont expect to be punched back? I care not, that you think I am a moron!!! This is a peacefull and helpfull forum community and we all like this, but when you rub the majority of us the wrong way, that is not inkeeping with the way we do things. If you simply apologised when SR noted your "off the cuff" comment as offensive, every one would have moved on and cared less, But NO you had to keep going and make things worse, now there is no turning back (short of an apology naturally). The fact that I raised this comment about using us for intel and dissapearing simply exposes your intentions - we are no fools - please dont treat us like fools.
The fast little cars that handle well (like the one you want) are ussually the same cars that zip in and out changing lanes almost with out care (just to get street position), these same vehicles are the ones that DONT SEE US when changing lanes, and when we get taken out by these cars, we always come of worse - this is not just a rant I am also stating fact.

That's true Dave. We've got a friend who leads the group on an rs250, rest on modern supersports and sports bikes - they no slouches, knee down at will the proper way, none of this leg out at right angles business - and he could and has gone round the outside of us mid corner. Some people just have it.

Fair enough, but the only other car like a clubman is an Ariel Atom. The only other cars really in the same league are the elise/exige.

Fast small cars you refered to, most hot hatches for example, are a pain. In my experience though, the cars to really look out for are the ones with a driver behind the steering wheel.

Back