Scholle

Never say never
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Hi guys,

My name is Georg, I#m nearly 50 years old and new to this site. I'm from the Frankfurt area in Germany which might be known to some of you guys:confused: . I ride my Rocket for 18 months now and the mileage is some 30.000 km. I owned some BMW before and a R1200C is still with me. Have done a few customizing at my Rocket such as rear fender, new LED tail light and LED indicators, shortened the handle bar, new Wilberts shocks etc. Yesterday I ordered the Tuneboy from Tuneboy UK and am keen to get some installing instructions here from this site. I have the TOR's and the stock catalyst.
I just have to get familar with this great forum, it seems to be a really great one....

Greeting from Germany, Georg (Scholle)

Welcome Georg.

Thanks for the compliments to our Forum, they are much appreciated. You sure are putting on some miles, er km's,......WOW!!:eek:

When you have some time, post some pics of you and your bike in our photo gallery. They say a picture is worth a thousand words......:rolleyes: :D

Welcome Scholle!!

Tuneboy is kind of in its infancy but we will help if we can. Just changing the German Tune to a non restricted tune using Tuneboy would make a huge improvement I would think!!

Please join in our forum... you may be the only German on here... we need your input:D

Tomo

weclome scholle, this is a great site. enjoy. please do post up some pictures of your rocket.
germany is a cool place. i sure do miss those fkk clubs.
tg

Glad you are here Scholle,you sure have been busy riding and changing things.You can probably show us a thing or two with your mods.Yes,pictures are woth a 1000 words they say and I will learn how to post mine one of these days:roll:

Welcome Scholle!!!
Mabe someday we can have a R3 meeting during Oktoberfest, its seems that most R3 captains like beeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!:bch:

Welcome Rocket in Germany

I am fairly new to this site as well. I think you will enjoy it. I lived in Switzerland for three years as a young architect and visited friends in Essen frequently. I can only imagine some of the beautiful rides you are able to go on. Welcome to the site.

Welcome R3 Riders

A Hearty welcome to all the new R3 riders. I am enjoying all the posts, Tech talk, and general fun stories from all you guys. News on Gus: he has pulled through but it WAS close for him, real scary. I'm enjoying my R3 a whole lot and have racked up 1200 Mi. so far. That doesn't sound like much, however my job is seven day a week most of the time. Big Smiles and Safe Miles to all. Marty

Back