New BMW R18 cruiser

I all these years, I have never seen a Rune on the road. Plenty of old Valkies but no Runes. Few new Valkies unless they are the full dresser 1800 kind.
Look up world of wheels in Atlanta. Last I looked they had a few

That is butt f**kin ugly....good luck with going thru twisties...good luck with getting your feet on the pegs without looking where the pegs are.....nah!!..sorry, i wouldnt want one in my shed...sorry BMW but it dosnt push my buttons...

I like it. That engine will be a pleasure to ride, and its beautiful and unique. Very nice.

But they just don't get away with the horsepower.

91hp?? That's probably about 75 at the wheel, which is actually closer to my lawn mower then to my R3.

What I think doesn't matter because I can't afford one anyway, but I saw one of these first impression videos hosted by a dude who looked comfy and suitably sized on it - and he said he's 5'8"! :eek:

I think a normal sized (6') person would be just about feeling cramped on it, anything bigger than that and you'd start feeling like the proverbial monkey shagging a football.

I like the looks of the first edition, unfortunately the entry level model with flat black paint and mag wheels looks cheapo in comparison - A little bit like a Kawi Vulcan Custom rather than a premium Euro bike.

I doubt they'll sell well, but if I was a billionaire I'd buy a first edition and put it in my lounge room.

Nobody has commented on the exposed chrome plated drive shaft. Looks good, but I would hate to get something caught in it.

If carrying a passenger, it would quickly start to look like my vacuum cleaner brush :roll:.

I liked the concept edition with the exposed engine. Why did they have to add the side panels? Was there additional equipment that had to be added the concept didn't have?

That is butt f**kin ugly....good luck with going thru twisties...good luck with getting your feet on the pegs without looking where the pegs are.....nah!!..sorry, i wouldnt want one in my shed...sorry BMW but it dosnt push my buttons...
ANOTHER BOAT ANCHOR SORRY

Back