Never Thought I Would Love It So Much

AWESOME!!! ...and Welcome! :thumbsup::ninja: Where are you hailing from?
-MIG

WELCOME to ya, Rafa, from WA State, now on a trip in UT, on the way to CO.
From whense do youse hail?

Welcome Captain Rafa:) from Maine, enjoy the S-miles. You should get your bike back to the dealer for the initial check up to keep your warrenty intact. Oil change and a basic checkup, worth doing. From then on you can do your own work, jmo,

Hoopla

create.gif

Hello Rafa17 and welcome from Virginia. Which part is loose on your mirror? For me, it was the mirror itself and not the stalk. I used super glue to affix it in the spot I wanted it to be. Never had any trouble with the stalk being loose.

I’m sure the FTR is a fine toy but these are monster bikes. I’ve got a 2014 in the same color but had chrome pipes that I switched out for the black Viking pipe looking more like what you have. I hope you don’t get bored with its lack of power:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but just know that can be fixed.:D:D:D

Welcome from east TN.
This one is here to say...the powers already is borderline trouble at this amount, so I’ll learn to take that, but I guess you never know. Love TN! I’m from Portland, OR now, but lived in Indianapolis for a few years. Got to head down there during that time.

Hello Rafa17 and welcome from Virginia. Which part is loose on your mirror? For me, it was the mirror itself and not the stalk. I used super glue to affix it in the spot I wanted it to be. Never had any trouble with the stalk being loose.
Yup, at first it was the mirror and the stalk. Was able to fix the mirror part, but the stalk seems to missing an extra washer or the part guys are recommending.

Back