Never Thought I Would Love It So Much

Welcome Captain Rafa:) from Maine, enjoy the S-miles. You should get your bike back to the dealer for the initial check up to keep your warrenty intact. Oil change and a basic checkup, worth doing. From then on you can do your own work, jmo,

Hoopla
Good idea...I’ll have to look into that. Any problems I should keep an eye out for? Thanks!

Welcome Captain Rafa:) from Maine, enjoy the S-miles. You should get your bike back to the dealer for the initial check up to keep your warrenty intact. Oil change and a basic checkup, worth doing. From then on you can do your own work, jmo,

Hoopla
Good idea...I’ll have to look into that. Any problems I should keep an eye out for? Thanks!

Hoopla
WELCOME to ya, Rafa, from WA State, now on a trip in UT, on the way to CO.
From whense do youse hail?
NW as well! Let me know when you’re in my neck of the woods, Portland, OR.

Welcome from Christchurch New Zealand.

Looks like you have gotten a great bike.

I think that you should look at getting the sissy backrest for the young person.

Would be easy to slide off the seat under hard accerating.
He’s loving the thing as much, if not more,m, than me. May be the first accessory I get. Also thinking of a windshield possibly, something minimalist.

F8373C74-5988-4859-A5FD-FE8610AEB9B4.jpeg
9FFB1B0D-13D8-430A-83BC-FF5CCC9A6D95.jpeg

This is the part you need! And welcome!
Thanks for this...I’ll take a look for sure!

Back