Need TTS mapping help (tuneboy )

A) Wayne is in and out of hospital a bit. B) even when he is not he will always take more than a day out two to respond. C) send the email to sales@tuneboy.com.au and offer to pay for it.
See if that helps. I'm on my phone which is difficult for me to navigate. What is the stock standard tune number for the bike concerned? What year bike? You may have already did that, but I can't see it easily..

A) Wayne is in and out of hospital a bit. B) even when he is not he will always take more than a day out two to respond. C) send the email to sales@tuneboy.com.au and offer to pay for it.
See if that helps. I'm on my phone which is difficult for me to navigate. What is the stock standard tune number for the bike concerned? What year bike? You may have already did that, but I can't see it easily..
Thanks... Wayne just responded. He asked what issue I was having and for me to send him the file I was having an issue with. Still nothing from Richard from TTS

Forgive my ignorance and no intentions of hijacking this thread, but why Tuneboy? There are TTS tunes in the resources section. Wouldn’t that be a more useful start point?

Forgive my ignorance and no intentions of hijacking this thread, but why Tuneboy? There are TTS tunes in the resources section. Wouldn’t that be a more useful start point?
the only reason i ordered Tuneboy is because the TTS site stated that it was required.. "You will need the 'Tuneboy' engine management if you don't already have it; we supply the MAP to suit". https://www.tts-performance.co.uk/single-post/2016/10/25/Triumph-Rocket-3 so I wouldnt think to look anywhwere else.
when i asked to them to help me because i was having trouble they said they no longer use Tuneboy.. they should edit their website at this point.

the only reason i ordered Tuneboy is because the TTS site stated that it was required.. "You will need the 'Tuneboy' engine management if you don't already have it; we supply the MAP to suit". Triumph Rocket 3 | TTS Performance Parts | Rotrex Car & Bike Supercharger Conversions so I wouldnt think to look anywhwere else.
when i asked to them to help me because i was having trouble they said they no longer use Tuneboy.. they should edit their website at this point.
If that’s the case I would certainly NOT use Tuneboy. Use the tuneecu tune and see if you can get a refund on their worthless program. When I did my engine work, I never even considered Tuneboy due to their poor customer support, expense, and utility. I think you’d be hard pressed on this site to find someone who likes it....

In any case, good luck on your project, and remember there are more tuneecu people here who can help!

If that’s the case I would certainly NOT use Tuneboy. Use the tuneecu tune and see if you can get a refund on their worthless program. When I did my engine work, I never even considered Tuneboy due to their poor customer support, expense, and utility. I think you’d be hard pressed on this site to find someone who likes it....

In any case, good luck on your project, and remember there are more tuneecu people here who can help!
Hold on there lets not jinx anything Wayne Responded that in its self is worth letting him look at the tune. There is no tune rcubtune on this site persay only hacked and copied programs. He can always switch over but for now he should let wayne address it. I can get him the v3.99 program but again its older and the new stuff which you have not ayed with m8ght bd helpful. Either way he can go back. To one of the tune ecu formats . Ill look and see if its like the 20222 map. Help I got bucket loads of old tune boy maps and a few important one converted just in case. This time one can't b.i.t.c.h.about tune boy its a TTS thing in not suplying stuff
Oh and if all else fails listen to Nev

so I opened the Map @Neville Lush it is a 20222 and here is the information copied out of its text

Rocket III Full power with catalyst
TTS Supercharger fitted
No O2 sensor
P108,P505 and P1105 errors disabled
Ignition retarded

and of course Nev if you want me to send you a copy let me know.

Back