I had those symptoms in my left arm for 20 years. Got real bad last 5. Had neck surgery in Oct. Getting MUCH better quickly.

I got shot years ago ,they reckoned if they tried to remove the slug i risked having a 'limp' arm.. bullets been in there ever since. Never noticed it to be honest. Hope the Docs take care of you mate .. your life in their hands always cause for a little concern :rolleyes:

I got shot years ago ,they reckoned if they tried to remove the slug i risked having a 'limp' arm.. bullets been in there ever since. Never noticed it to be honest. Hope the Docs take care of you mate .. your life in their hands always cause for a little concern :rolleyes:

Gees TC you are full of surprises mate:eek:. You should start a post, so others can share their "Being Shot Moments" of course only if ya want to:cool:

Joey,
IF it turns out to be nerves being pinched,
and it sounds like what was happening to me in the late 70's to me,
have them use a laser on the nerves, NOT a scalpel.
My leg was going numb and felt like a tingling right through the center of it.
Docs said nerves being pinched.
Laser surgery was new then, I signed the papers
and ended up with 4 little holes down both sides of my lower back.
I was up and around in a day or two pain free.
Guys i knew that had the scalpel were still messed up months later.
Make them use the laser....
Good luck,
skip

Update

Hi Guys

Finnaly got the results back from the Docs' office yesterday..:D

The MRI showed NO unusal issues in the L sections of my back....:D:D

Now what..I am still eating pain pills like candy just to get by the day. For a couple of yrs now my left thigh from the hip to my knee has been numb...Just on the outside of my leg where your pants pocket is..For the last 3 months the numbness has changed to a burning/ Raw feeling. Almost like a bad case of road rash.
It is to the point where any that touches that area hurts....pants....underware...or the sheets on my bed.
If I stand for 10 to 20 min. or walk any distance it gets worse....much worse. last month I had to sit down in the floor at walmart because I could not stand or walk any longer...it was so embarassing when people would walk by an ask are you ...OK.
I just told them I was OK but just had a cramp in my leg

I think it is coming from my hip bone area....like I told the Doc before the MRI..

:(...Now...just wait an see what is next..

Again thanks for all the luck and best wishes from all you guys

PS...I did not cry or blow any snott bubbles while I was at the hospital:p:D

Again Thanks Guys

Joey

I once had some chick I was making out with blow a bunch of snot bubbles......(at least I think it was snot! :eek:)
All kidding aside I just read this, and I hope everything works out and you get some answers, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts!
Jim

Gotta say TC, this just doesn't surprise me ;)

Gees TC you are full of surprises mate:eek:. You should start a post, so others can share their "Being Shot Moments" of course only if ya want to:cool:

No great story .. prick didn't like me and i was unarmed at the time. Been stabbed twice in quite similar circumstances. Discovered it was the company i was keeping ... been 'puncture-free' for many years now :D

Back