joey fletcher

My Son's Bike
Ride
Recliner
Need some luck guys..

Going to get a MRI in an little while, trying to find out what is wrong with my leg.

Worried about bits of metal in my body after all the years in maintenance. I know I have some small chunks of metal. chisels ,bearing races and other assorted flying crap I have hit with hammers plus been shot twice.

They are going to exray the gunshot areas and my eyes, but other than that they say no worries

I sure hope they are right...hate to have a piece of that snatched out of me

Yes I am scared of dang doctors....Oh well here I go

I will let you borrow all my luck for today!!
And it is a bunch of it! Make good use of it and give it back to me in the morning:D

Just got home...:D

20+ xrays and 44 min in the MRI machine..

1:00 pm appointment...arrive 30 min early for paper work...Got out at 5:30 pm

most of which was waiting.

No metal to be found in me......Thank Goodness

Thanks for all the luck and prayers you guys loaned me today!!!

Again Thanks

:eek: A bit late, only just saw it but great to hear it went well, did they find out what was wrong with your leg?

They just did the test it will be a week or so before I get the news on what maybe going on with the leg/back
Doc think it is a pinched nerve in the L2 or L3 section of my back.

My left leg has been numb for more than a year, but in the last 2 to 3 months it is like it is on fire or like a 1000 wasp are sting me from my hip to below my knee. if I stand for more than 20 min it hurts so bad I have to find a place to sit or just sit in the floor. last month I had to sit in the floor at Walmart because it hurt so bad, it was so embrassing. people walked by asking are you OK....I just told them I had a cramp in my leg..

PS...I did not cry or blow any snott bubbles while I was at the hospital:p:D

Again Thanks Guys

Joey

Back