Need Some Good Torque Wrench Recommendations

I've had Snapon 1/2" and 3/8" drive ones below that I brought new back in 1985, still going strong and I get the calibration checked every few years, never had any issues and haven't needed any adjustment but I always back it off to to zero when not in use.
Like @cusso ken I have also used Warren & Brown and they are very good.:thumbsup:

upload_2016-11-22_20-44-13.png

I've had Snapon 1/2" and 3/8" drive ones below that I brought new back in 1985, still going strong and I get the calibration checked every few years, never had any issues and haven't needed any adjustment but I always back it off to to zero when not in use.
Like @cusso ken I have also used Warren & Brown and they are very good.:thumbsup:

upload_2016-11-22_20-44-13.png

You must be a rich man. My son is attending UTI in an auto / diesel curriculum and he got two vouchers of $5,000 each for snap-on tools. When he went to their web site to see what that would purchase he couldn't even buy a toolbox!!

I did a lot of work this past summer on my bike. Started out with a cheap one from Harbor Freight. Hated it many times could not feel or hear it click. Went out and got a 3/8 craftsman that clicks and love it. I will get the half inch soon. It gives you a good solid click. Just my opinion sure there are many other good brands, but I do not think this is a tool you want to go cheap on. Many of the settings are light and you can easily over tighten. Craftsman also still have the older gauge-beam type that are very cost effective.

Back