need short risers that also pullbacks

BYRD955

BYRD955
Ride
Triumph rocket 3 touring
Hi All
I just bought my rocket 3 touring, 2013, I am a short guy only 5'7". I had a VL1500 Suzuki for 10 years and also needed pull backs on that. I am a dummy I gave a nice set of pullbacks to the dealer when I traded my VL in.
Now big question for here is WHO SALES AND WHERE CAN I BUY A SET OF PULLBACKS/RISERS FOR MY ROCKET?? ONES THAT DONT REQUIRE CABLE OR BRAKE HOSE CHANGES. Need them to fit but nothing extreme.
Thanks for any inputs
BYRD955

revco is what I got was a easy job to do swaped out in no time I have a 2013 touring and welcome to the site

Welcome BYRD. Pretty sure Rivco make some that will suit the Touring. You might need to re-route your cables but not replace them.

Can I might have done something wrong but everthing was the same for me

Thanks Guys I found the Rivco web site and the correct risers, already ordered them.

Did you fit the Risers? Any problems? Do you like the position better? I'm looking to do the same and I dont want to waste $180 or whatever they are running at today!

Did you fit the Risers? Any problems? Do you like the position better? I'm looking to do the same and I dont want to waste $180 or whatever they are running at today!

Lots of Owners run the Rivco risers .. not heard of anyone removing them or being unhappy with their purchase.

Hi All
I just bought my rocket 3 touring, 2013, I am a short guy only 5'7". I had a VL1500 Suzuki for 10 years and also needed pull backs on that. I am a dummy I gave a nice set of pullbacks to the dealer when I traded my VL in.
Now big question for here is WHO SALES AND WHERE CAN I BUY A SET OF PULLBACKS/RISERS FOR MY ROCKET?? ONES THAT DONT REQUIRE CABLE OR BRAKE HOSE CHANGES. Need them to fit but nothing extreme.
Thanks for any inputs
BYRD955
Hi Byrd, please go to the Rocket 3 Touring forum. I posted a lengthy reply regarding "Apes on a R3T".
It will give some of what I have learned when trying to change the bars on my 08 R3T. If you can't find it or need more info, shoot me a PM. Regards - the ROCKETOUR.

Thanks Guys I found the Rivco web site and the correct risers, already ordered them.
fit and function are great, work with your dealer Those are also sold buy parts plus under their own name, same part $30 cheaper...I have 2000 miles on them already, much more comfortable for my short self....LOVE THE ROCKETT

Back