Yes. It make the bike turn in with significantly less effort and make twisty handling a whole lot more fun. Oh I forgot to mention much better grip and confidence in the bike following the track through the curve.
long time I havn't talked with you you may not know it but after I sold the neville lush rocket last fall I found myself wanting so I bought another rocket3 a GT of the current year I am back in the saddle and still loving it .there is no doubt .
how are you these days let me know..

Looks like a handful of mods on this unit, per the K&N filters, carpenter exhaust, different horn up front, ignition key moved to left side by your leg. I'd ask the seller about the mystery toggle. Worse case, trace the the wires to source. I'm betting by the manual cam chain tensioner there are more carpenter goodies lurking inside the motor. Certainly not a stock beastie

long time I havn't talked with you you may not know it but after I sold the neville lush rocket last fall I found myself wanting so I bought another rocket3 a GT of the current year I am back in the saddle and still loving it .there is no doubt .
how are you these days let me know..
Hi Patrick, Congrats on your new Big Rocket. I'm doing well. Got the 2 shot covid vaccine and have not turned into a vampire yet. Working on modding my Little Rocket because I'm to cheap to pay 25 grand for one of the new Big 2.5L Rockets. I will one day, just not now. Work is keeping me plenty busy and I still enjoy my job immensely. If you are feeling good enough for a long ride, come on down. Got a room for ya.

Hi Patrick, Congrats on your new Big Rocket. I'm doing well. Got the 2 shot covid vaccine and have not turned into a vampire yet. Working on modding my Little Rocket because I'm to cheap to pay 25 grand for one of the new Big 2.5L Rockets. I will one day, just not now. Work is keeping me plenty busy and I still enjoy my job immensely. If you are feeling good enough for a long ride, come on down. Got a room for ya.
for sure I will . but the US/canada border is closed and will remain close for the summer I am afraid!

Back