utah155.jpg

The devil's canyon in Utah
Breath taking sights on our way to Salt Lake
Definitely breath taking.
The canyon is ok too. ;)

Good to see you guys again. Missed you at MV. Hope to see you in the summer. By the way, were you a lot more handsome when you met Lori? Just pulling your leg, but you should frame that pic

@mexican dam you were just a little bit from the house moab ,did you see the horse head on the mountain in Montrose?,blanding hatch all my backyard.good thing you went when you did just got home 10 minutes ago from week away and the mountains are covered with snow big time that's not a dog that's a baby coyote

@mexican dam you were just a little bit from the house moab ,did you see the horse head on the mountain in Montrose?,blanding hatch all my backyard.good thing you went when you did just got home 10 minutes ago from week away and the mountains are covered with snow big time that's not a dog that's a baby coyote
Ha ha, didnt know you lived that close to Moab, now i know for the next time

Good to see you guys again. Missed you at MV. Hope to see you in the summer. By the way, were you a lot more handsome when you met Lori? Just pulling your leg, but you should frame that pic
Yeah, i was very good looking back then:D

Back