I'm sure you've been around here long enough to realize that everybody loves our Super Mex. Everyone who poked fun knows him personally, not just from the keyboard. My crazy old uncle told me that you can tell how close people are by how hard they pick on each other. You wouldn't tell a casual acquaintance that they're a moldy old broken ***tard, but if you tell a good friend that, they will point out how your belly sticks out more than your dikydo, and ask how long it's been since you saw it. Then y'all both laugh and carry on with your conversation. :D
No harm no foul. :thumbsup:

Of course I understand this kind of humor very well and I understand relationships here, I am not an idiot. My point of view was maybe not expressed correctly - I apologize, but the thread Exhausts was the one I read before this one and I was pretty upset on the discussion there went nonsense. Apart from "6 pages of the same joke is not funny anymore" it is also worth pointing that there is significant bunch of members on the forum who probably are much more interested to read more valuable information on Majesty scooter than vagina jokes. Especially when considering that the thread is designed for collecting advise by it´s author. Remember this is public forum and staying on topic makes a lot of sense. Just my $0.02.

Oh look a squirrel. Now what were we talking about? Nature of the beast.
l4PBNIF.jpg

Stay on the subject:D but that is one nice looking squirrel, when I was growing up in Scotland grey squirrels were rare as the red ones ruled the forest how times have changed.
Saw a wildlife program about the Red Squirrel in Scotland a few months ago. They are busy re-introducing them into many areas in the forests where the numbers had decreased to the point of extinction. Hope for them yet!

Ps. Is this off topic?

Back