oh yes, tell me about my vagina when you meet me and my Fun Mode is ON :D
I'm sure you've been around here long enough to realize that everybody loves our Super Mex. Everyone who poked fun knows him personally, not just from the keyboard. My crazy old uncle told me that you can tell how close people are by how hard they pick on each other. You wouldn't tell a casual acquaintance that they're a moldy old broken ***tard, but if you tell a good friend that, they will point out how your belly sticks out more than your dikydo, and ask how long it's been since you saw it. Then y'all both laugh and carry on with your conversation. :D
No harm no foul. :thumbsup:

I always wonder if the element of humour tends to become blurred between the different nations involved in this forum. Even for the English (there is one of us who can converse in English properly) speaking nations, there are differences of what can be classed as tolerable and banter and that which becomes offensive or inflammatory. In these days of political correctness and indoctrination, humour is all too easily misinterpreted and offence taken. I have seen several examples on here of where the translation or interpretation has appeared to be unacceptable. Humour is a difficult element of human nature that does not necessarily translate very well, and as such can lead to misunderstandings from both parties.

Last edited:
I always wonder if the element of humour tends to become blurred between the different nations involved in this forum. Even for the English (there is one of us who can converse in English properly) speaking nations, there are differences of what can be classed as tolerable and banter and that which becomes offensive or inflammatory. In these days of political correctness and indoctrination, humour is all too easily misinterpreted and offence taken. I have seen several examples on here of where the translation or interpretation has appeared to be unacceptable. Humour is a difficult element of human nature that does not necessarily translate very well, and as such can lead to misunderstandings from both parties.
Like @Steel and the others mentioned above, most of us that pick on each other we go way back, i would never try to be funny with a guy with less than 300 posts or a guy that i never rode with, Lets take @Steel for exemple, we have rode south Texas together more than once and Colorado a few years back, same goes for at least 70% of this great forum, including a few Canadians and one Aussie, there is not one of the ones i have met in person or been at my house that i wouldn't help in any way i could if needed, like i said before, good guys and girls here:)

Back