Quite sure I made it perfectly clear in the first six words:D are you attending the event at MV or not????? it is a yes or no answer;)
Still awaiting confirmation of contract obligations ie. monthly targets, major site install dates. As long as these don't conflict, no problem! The program has started already but no forecast details yet whichis really irritating. Means I am working week on week with out being able to plan ahead.

Still awaiting confirmation of contract obligations ie. monthly targets, major site install dates. As long as these don't conflict, no problem! The program has started already but no forecast details yet whichis really irritating. Means I am working week on week with out being able to plan ahead.

I should have added maybe in my question:D

I am currently in India and scooters are the best form of transportation around. You can carry your family on the seat and your shopping on the floor, as well as what the others can hold. The traffic moves freely, with great fluid dynamics. If everyone drove cars it would be gridlock. As much as I love the R3, it's probably the last bike I would want to ride here. Most bikes are 100-200cc, very few over 350cc. Mrs @mexican would be a super hero over here with a 400cc scooter.

I saw a guy riding a Bergman 650 with some other guys on bikes. He didn't keep up but didn't fall too far behind either. Not for me though....

o_Oo_Oo_O What other way do you wear a kilt??????????
I don't. Good god man - I know what it says on my passport but I am ENGLISH dammit!.

And as sold by USAKILTS.COM :coffee: -

kilted-skirt-long-1_1_1.jpg

Back