My new R3R is here...

When I 1st read your post I thought you said 40°F !!! How on earth do you cope, you poor thing!! :D It is bloody baltic here and bike wont see the road for a couple of months yet.

That is a lovely looking bike, they are really growing on me! Who knows, maybe in a year or two. I would go for the R, I prefer the more focused position with the pegs further back, similar to the Roadster.
One of the things I really like about the new R3 is the standard cans are not offensive and I could live with them.

Get out and enjoy!

I live further north than you. There where 3 rockets at Devils Bridge on Sunday. Hot choc and bacon butts taste better when your a bit cold.

Get her out and give her some :p.

Obvioulsy I apologize up front if there are any good reasons for not riding :) and as ever, only ride when u feel good to.

Lucky you!
Had I been in the market I would get the same one and replace the mirrors, handlebars, put on the GT rails/shifter bits and start looking to replace the strange "wind deflector" thingy.
Oh and I would have to do the rear fender eliminator mod others have done to clean up the backend.
Very nice photos indeed.

Nice write up and great pictures. Please let us know your experience as you dial in the suspension. And that gas mileage looks outstanding at 40.5 miles/gal equivalent. My R3T barely gets 35 mpg on a good day. Maybe a bit better on long straights, but that new engine mpg looks to be tuned real well for its size and power spec.

hello je suis sur Plaisir donc nous sommes voisin;) tu as une R3 R j'ai en commande une GT pour le mois d'Avril ....a bientôt

Back