My Moto Hobo life

RobWhi

.060 Over
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster
Thanks for the photos and videos
Please keep them coming .

I hope to start phase one of my around Australia on my rocket after Xmas on the blacktop and
looking at a Adventure bike to do the dirt and desert.

A big thumbs up from me And I will be watching with interest .

tribal

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III & 2015 Rocket III Roadster
Jim
Have you thought of Youtube
You might end up being a star
Well, I have considered it but emails like this from them don't sit well with me:

• YouTube's right to monetize: YouTube has the right to monetize all content on the platform and ads may appear on videos from channels not in the YouTube Partner Program.

• Royalty payments and tax withholding: For creators entitled to revenue payments, such payments will be treated as royalties from a U.S. tax perspective and Google will withhold taxes where required by law.

Minimum eligibility requirements to join Partner Program:​

1. Follow all the YouTube monetization policies.
    • The YouTube monetization policies are a collection of policies that allow you to monetize on YouTube. If you're a YouTube partner, your agreement including the YouTube partner program policies require compliance with these monetization policies in order to potentially earn money on YouTube.
  2. Live in a country or region where the YouTube Partner Program is available.
  3. Have more than 4,000 valid public watch hours in the last 12 months.
  4. Have more than 1,000 subscribers.
  5. Have a linked AdSense account.

So basically until you do all the hard work to build up a fan base that gives a crap about your crap, YouTube will make money off of you.

Once you do start to earn a few coins, Uncle Sam will have his hands in your pockets to get his "fair" share...

Last edited:

tribal

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III & 2015 Rocket III Roadster
Haven't been online for awhile but when I saw this post makes me want to go off line with you. Looks like your living the dream.
Perfect theme song! The Who doesn't usually make my play list and I'd forgotten that one.

This one is apropos too:
Or this oldie:

Oh, and I'll swing by next June to pick you up!