My favorite R3 (2.5L) mod to date!

Lamonster

#Rocket3Lovers
Ride
2020 R3 GT
I had ordered the factory tank pads for my R3 but when I held them up to the tank I really couldn't bring myself to installing them. The R3 has a beautiful tank and I felt it took away from the look. I did want to do something there and then out of nowhere I got an idea. I have a company I've been working with for many years and they are the leaders in automotive domed badging world. I told them my idea and what I wanted it to look like and they nailed it. This has chrome metallic backing and when printed on top of it it looks like a distressed metal fuel tank. The detail is amazing and the colors will pretty much work with anything. I'll be doing a production run now that I've seen what it's going to look like. This is hard to get a picture to show how cool it really looks because it changes depending on the angle and reflection from the background. Anyway I LOVE my Union Jack Tank Pads.

IMG_3754.JPG
IMG_3756.JPG
IMG_3757.JPG
IMG_3758.JPG
IMG_3759.JPG
:cool:

I would be in for a couple. They do look good and the match is excellent.

I had ordered the factory tank pads for my R3 but when I held them up to the tank I really couldn't bring myself to installing them. The R3 has a beautiful tank and I felt it took away from the look. I did want to do something there and then out of nowhere I got an idea. I have a company I've been working with for many years and they are the leaders in automotive domed badging world. I told them my idea and what I wanted it to look like and they nailed it. This has chrome metallic backing and when printed on top of it it looks like a distressed metal fuel tank. The detail is amazing and the colors will pretty much work with anything. I'll be doing a production run now that I've seen what it's going to look like. This is hard to get a picture to show how cool it really looks because it changes depending on the angle and reflection from the background. Anyway I LOVE my Union Jack Tank Pads.

IMG_3754.JPG
IMG_3756.JPG
IMG_3757.JPG
IMG_3758.JPG
IMG_3759.JPG
:cool:

This is a question for all members
Do you feel okay displaying another countries flag on your vehicle, bike or car??? I have a pair of Diadora and it took me about an hour to pick off the wee Italian flags that were on them before I would wear them
FHSAA (florida high school athletic association) told us we should wear an American flag on one sleeve, I told them no and not because I do not like the flag but because it is against all flag etiquette to do so.

This is a question for all members
Do you feel okay displaying another countries flag on your vehicle, bike or car??? I have a pair of Diadora and it took me about an hour to pick off the wee Italian flags that were on them before I would wear them
FHSAA (florida high school athletic association) told us we should wear an American flag on one sleeve, I told them no and not because I do not like the flag but because it is against all flag etiquette to do so.
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Yep !

Back