My favorite R3 (2.5L) mod to date!

This is a question for all members
Do you feel okay displaying another countries flag on your vehicle, bike or car??? I have a pair of Diadora and it took me about an hour to pick off the wee Italian flags that were on them before I would wear them
FHSAA (florida high school athletic association) told us we should wear an American flag on one sleeve, I told them no and not because I do not like the flag but because it is against all flag etiquette to do so.

Its distressed enough already, give it a break! ;):D:roll::roll::roll:

Have you considered making these with a magnetic back (fridge magnetic) instead of the stick on backing? Assuming the fuel tank is steel?

Looks real good.

Have you considered making these with a magnetic back (fridge magnetic) instead of the stick on backing? Assuming the fuel tank is steel?

Looks real good.
Back in the 80's I had a magnetic sign on my welding rig and it ruined my paint. It got moisture underneath and bubbled the paint. I would never put a magnetic sign or decal on anything that's in the weather. Same thing with bras and vinyl covers, I've seen too much damage to the pain through the years. If you wanted to take these off for some reason you can use a heat gun to remove them.

I'll look into doing a shot run. The problem is the price goes way up on short runs and I still have to pay the setup fee.
Looks cool Bro' but won't put them on the TFC. I have asked if you might do a clear set of paint protectors. That I would be interested in.

Back in the 80's I had a magnetic sign on my welding rig and it ruined my paint. It got moisture underneath and bubbled the paint. I would never put a magnetic sign or decal on anything that's in the weather. Same thing with bras and vinyl covers, I've seen too much damage to the pain through the years. If you wanted to take these off for some reason you can use a heat gun to remove them.

Appreciate the reply. Learned something. :)

Looks cool Bro' but won't put them on the TFC. I have asked if you might do a clear set of paint protectors. That I would be interested in.
I don't think they can do clear because of the glue they use. You could do black.

Back