You can't really appreciate this bike unless you see it up close and personal. The attention to minute detail and hand crafting is rampant all over the bike. Console work in the fairing looks like factory made. A really great work of art.

I love it! be warned though, I have found that it can become addictive! :D
Maybe this is where Roosie got the idea for the Spoiler now ... never noticed it on your bike before. Or did you buy one of the ones Roosie had made up ?

no what yer mean, looking good,love the rack.. (does that sound a bit dodgy) :)

Not sure about "dodgy" but it has a great sound in my opinion, of course I may be prejudice! :D It is the Jardine header and my design from there back. Got tired of the leaky joint on the Jars so I welded the midpipe on, then moded a 2.5" straight through glasspack for the muffler.

TOMCAT:
I got the chin spoiler from a guy in the UK that makes them. It's been along time but I think he's on the .com site. Chris was his real name I believe.

BTW: My fork lowers and rear drive unit I did with gloss black caliper paint. used a sanding sponge after taping off the slider tubes, etc. My upper fork tubes I did with stick on vinyl. I do some sign work and used basicly a stretcy type of gloss black vinyl rated for outdoor use. Never even took the forks apart. Wedged the trees open enough to slide the forks in, clamped in place, then used an exacto knife to cut the vinyl at the top and bottom of each clamp. Then remove the vinyl under the clamp so I'm still clamping directly to the aluminum tube.

Hope this helps.

Lonnie

Lonzo Darko - very sweet motor.
What is your seat and back rest setup?
Regards,
1olbull

Back