Hi andydep. just saw a pic of your bike looks great. I was given a tank cover some time ago but did not fit it. Thought it would spoil the look of the bike. Then i saw yours. Just searched for ages to find it. Now its half fitted but cant work out where the large strap at the front goes. Any help would be greatly appreciated cheers mate.

Lonzo Darko - very sweet motor.
What is your seat and back rest setup?
Regards,
1olbull

That is a Russell Daylong seat. Biggest uggliest, most expensive, but most comfortable seat you can get as far as I know! :D:D

TOMCAT:

Just realized you are talking about the area in front of the rear wheel. I made that myself several years ago, I put a door on the left side and made a compartment. It's large enough to keep my tool kit, a quart of oil and flat kit inside.

Lonnie

Guess that's where Roosie got the idea from then.. i plan on whacking a really noisy horn in mine. Read elsewhere how trick your dash is ..any chance of a photo or two. Don't intend to fit a fairing but always good to check out something an Owners done that's different. Like others i admire the job you've done making your bike your own.

Where did you get that bag I want 1 also how did you mount it on ur bike. I really like ur bike I have a 2011 roadster.

bag

bought it online from america,i'll try and dig out the invoice to see where from,just got it held on with cable ties,not fell of yet.....

Guess that's where Roosie got the idea from then.. i plan on whacking a really noisy horn in mine. Read elsewhere how trick your dash is ..any chance of a photo or two. Don't intend to fit a fairing but always good to check out something an Owners done that's different. Like others i admire the job you've done making your bike your own.

Thanks, I'll try tommorow night when I get in from the firehouse.

Back