@warp9.9 im ready to send my basket off. Can you verify this is all they need. I called MTC and they are only doing the basket correct? The picture is what im going to send, right? new springs? Thanks

@warp9.9 im ready to send my basket off. Can you verify this is all they need. I called MTC and they are only doing the basket correct? The picture is what im going to send, right? new springs? Thanks
Is there an issue with the OEM clutch basket? I have a '18 R3R.

No issues really that ive heard of until you change a windshield or something and then the flood gates of addiction kick in and you boost it or put big parts in it, then it can be an issue if it blows.( see warp.9 in wikipedia) for tore up clutch engine stuff because of just too much pressure. So no :thumbsup::unsure:issues with oem basket on oem bike.

No issues really that ive heard of until you change a windshield or something and then the flood gates of addiction kick in and you boost it or put big parts in it, then it can be an issue if it blows.( see warp.9 in wikipedia) for tore up clutch engine stuff because of just too much pressure. So no :thumbsup::unsure:issues with oem basket on oem bike.
🤣🤣🤣

Hey I've tore more then just clutches up don't make me look prejudice. :D

Attachments

• 71FFF599-5BE1-447F-93DB-B59339EFF1CF.jpeg
    71FFF599-5BE1-447F-93DB-B59339EFF1CF.jpeg
    477.2 KB · Views: 23
Back