Mountain High BBQ Festival

me and stb gonna meet joseywales and mulley at bout 11;30am at a mt energy gas station which is a shell station i believe at 15 allman dr franklin nc which is right on hyw 23
will see u saturday josey and mulley

I choose whom I ride with and I choose to ride with these folk. Honest and true. Americans to the bone. If Mully is an Outlaw, so am I. The offended so many times were the offenders and banned and returned. Hipocracy on parade. Good night and keep your good selves out of Dixie. May God Bless You and Keep you.

My bike is still in the shop! :( No riding for Judy and I this weekend! Ya'll have a fun SAFE ride and time in Franklin!

It was a good old wet time. Great bluegrass band of teen aged young men called The Southern Appalachian Boys. Honestly Tryon puts on a better festival but this one had live pigs for me and goats for Mully and rain for Wendy and Jay so it was a good time. All got home safe. Must have been tough on the pigs knowing their brethren were having a smokin good time within a 100 yards.

Glen, glad everyone had a "good ole wet time! And everyone made it home safe! To be fair to Franklin, this was Tryon's 20th annual festival! I former National winner, Jim Tabb moved here and assisted and virtually made the festival what it it is today! He has his own seasoning for sale here locally and I'm sure onine also! Its called "Butt Rub"! :D I'll let you know when the bike is fixed. We'll try and wear those new tires out some!;)

image.jpg

Here is a good sign

The only boobies y'all got to see was on a pig.:D
The band was great for some young boys and the company was awesome!! Can't wait till Labor Day when we can get together again

Back