[Apr 23, 2015] Ozark Mountains Rat Raid (Marble Falls, Arkansas)

Ozarksflyfisher

.020 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket 3 Classic Tourer SE. Cranberry and Black
Didn't see this listed yet. I've been to several. Very well organized, cool place, nice folks, lots of prizes at the banquet, including a Booneville this year. http://www.ozarkratraid.com

WHY are you NOT signed up for the RAA X the week following?!?!??
There will also be a raid on the Rat Raid

i was planning in getting into town early to see what this looks like... do we have a meet up plan? are y'all registering for the rat raid?

also, i saw mention of bbq or some such social eating... since i'm bringing the rv i could throw the smoker in if we want to do some self cooking...

Last edited:
i was planning in getting into town early to see what this looks like... do we have a meet up plan? are y'all registering for the rat raid?
also, i saw mention of bbq or some such social eating... since i'm bringing the rv i could throw the smoker in if we want to do some self cooking...

No pay - Rockets CRASH!
Best I know it will be on Saturday and no meet location or time has been set yet.

There are a few of us showing up early to to hit the RAT Raid.
Could someone direct me to the link for the RAA. I'm coordinating with a friend to attend. It will be about 2300 miles each way for me but I need to get out on the road again. Is it at the same location?

Could someone direct me to the link for the RAA. I'm coordinating with a friend to attend. It will be about 2300 miles each way for me but I need to get out on the road again. Is it at the same location?

Go to "Forums" at the top left (second from left) of this page.
Go to "RAA Rockets Across America"
This is the thread title:
2015 RAA 10 Details and headcount

Let us know if you be coming so we can sign you up.

Back